Since you are reviewing my PR Friendly page, you are probably already aware of the power of mom blogging. So why choose "Manager to Mom" as a PR partner?
- I became a mother as of November 2010 and am embracing this new role with gusto! :) Please see my "About" page for more personal information about me and my family or take a look through my posts!
- I love to host reviews and giveaways! In addition to promoting informed buying decisions and gaining exposure for great products, this also enables me to sharpen my critical analysis, writing and photography skills.
- I am also a strong believer in quality over quantity; I pride myself in writing reviews that are well-written, honest and comprehensive. Feel free to browse my existing collection of review write-ups here!
- I am open to promoting all family and eco-friendly companies/products, however I have particular experience with and/or passion for those related to cloth diapering, babywearing, fun & eductional learning, organization and health and wellbeing.
- I give my honest opinion including both positive experiences and constructive feedback, however I will not post a fundamentally negative review. In the event I am not satisfied with a product, I will contact you to discuss matters privately.
- Prior to the birth of my daughter, I worked in Client Services for 5 years as a project manager, consultant and team leader at a software company. Through this experience, I have honed my writing skills, ability to juggle many tasks, commitment to high-quality work and (above all else) dedication to building positive, trust-based and rewarding customer relationships and exceeding expectations. I am confident that you will appreciate these same qualities and skills through your partnership with Manager to Mom!
Sound good so far? If so, here is some additional information on the services I can provide and guidelines for these services:
- I am happy to provide a review or review/giveaway combination free of charge. If you would like me to host a giveaway exclusively there may be a fee; please contact me to discuss the details.
- You will be responsible for any shipping charges incurred for me to review your product and for giveaway winners to receive their prizes.
- If you would like a preview of a review and/or giveaway prior to posting, I can provide this.
- If you would like to offer a promotional code along with a review and/or giveaway, please provide the code and any associated stipulations (for example, how long it is good for.)
- Reviews and giveaways are published on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like a review and/or giveaway posted by a specific date, please let me know and I will review the request.
- Your sponsorship of the review and/or giveaway is fully disclosed, as I comply with all FTC blogging guidelines.
Guidelines specific to reviews:
- In order to complete a review, I will require a free, full-size sample of your product.
- Your product(s) will be reviewed first hand by my immediate family whenever possible. Barring this (for example, if I am reviewing a children's toy with a recommended age older than my daughter's current age) I will "recruit" extended family members and/or friends with children.
- Reviews will incorporate photos of the product taken by me and/or images from your website.
- I will keep any product provided for review purposes as compensation for my time and effort.
Guidelines specific to giveaways:
- At this time, I require that all giveaways offered on my site are available to Canadians, at a minimum.
- A giveaway can consist of an additional full-size product or a monetary credit to your store.
- Unless otherwise requested, a giveaway will last for two weeks.
- Rafflecopter will be used for running giveaways and choosing winners.
- A variety of entry options will be included. Unless requested otherwise, a mandatory entry will be to visit your website and comment on a product and/or something the individual learned; additional entries will be awarded for following both of us in various ways and promoting the giveaway.
- I will promote your giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, linky lists and giveaway sites to get the word out!
- At the conclusion of the giveaway, I will provide you with key statistics including number of entries, number of unique entrants, social media follow counts and a full listing of product-related comments.
Thank you for considering a partnership with Manager to Mom! Please contact me and we will discuss your promotional needs and wishes.