Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bummis, you have failed me!!!

Well it was bound to happen at some point. We had our first true poop blow-out which made it past S's Bummis wrap and onto/through her pants. Chris and I were actually confused when we saw the leak spot. "She's wearing a prefold!" I exclaimed. "That can't be a leak!" Then we both touched the spot and declared that it didn't feel like pee - it felt sort of sticky. Since these diapers have been SO awesome at containing messes, my first thought was that we somehow got something on her. But nope - opened the dipe up and there was poo EVERYWHERE. It was impossible for it not to have crept out a bit! This was the first time I felt compelled to actually soak the cover rather than quickly rinse/stain treat it.

...and I feel the need to repeat that these are the things that excite us as new parents. Pee, poop and barf, oh my!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment