Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mom Central Canada {hearts} Manager to Mom! :D


I'm super excited to share that Manager to Mom has been selected as one of the Winter 2011 recipients for a $250 Mom Central Canada Blogger Grant! Only 10 bloggers are chosen each quarter so this is quite the distinction, and a quick review of the previous winner lists confirms that I'm in some elite company! 

The blog post idea I submitted was on helping busy moms become more efficient so that they can maximize the quality time they have with their families. I'll be writing up this post over the next few weeks. I hope y'all like it and find a tip or two you can put into use yourselves!

Thanks Mom Central Canada for this wonderful honour!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You've worked so hard and it definately has paid off! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kristy!! I'm looking forward to the post - I still can't wrap my head around how you manage to balance it all and hope you let us in on your secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It is certainly an honour, and as you mentioned, you're in some great company. Good luck with it!

    Kate @ This Mom Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GS - we-l-l-l-l I could probably stand to sleep more, heheh. :) I'm always in awe of what you manage too! I love all the crafts you do, as a hobby yourself and with the Rockstar. Going to try one of your playdoh recipes soon!

    @Kate - thanks very much! You have an awesome blog yourself yourself - keep up the great work with it!

    ReplyDelete