Friday, November 9, 2012

Think Manager to Mom is an awesome review blog?

If so, I'd LOVE if you'd take a moment and vote for me as one of this year's Top 25 Product Review Moms over at Circle of Moms!

Simply click the badge, scroll to/search for my listing and click the Vote icon. Easy peasy! (Note that from Nov 9 to Nov 10 I'll be under the Pending Approval tab while they approve my listing, but you can still vote for me under there!)


You can vote once/day until November 16th. I appreciate each and every vote!

If M2M makes the Top 25, this should open the door to even more great brands and products to review, and giveaways to share with you as well!

I want to thank Circle of Moms for this opportunity to be recognized for something I put a lot of thought and hard work into. It's important to me to ensure each and every review I post here at Manager to Mom is detailed, high-quality and honest and I hope this is of value to my readers as well!

Thanks all! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment