Friday, July 8, 2011

Vacay, here we come!

Tomorrow we're headed up to St. Joseph Island for a week of cottage-y goodness with Chris' family, followed by a ride on the Chi Cheemaun down to Tobermory in the Bruce Peninsula and another weekend of cottage-tasticness with my Mom, stepfather and family friends on Look About Bay. Yay for cottaging!

This will be S's first extended vacation. She did well during our weekend trip to Picton but the drive to SJI is more than twice as long. Due to this, we've elected to head off "dark & early" (4 AM ish) tomorrow morning so that she (hopefully) sleeps for about half of the drive. *Crossing fingers*

I'm bringing my laptop so might get in a li'l blogging during downtime, but will need to play this by ear. Otherwise, we'll be back on the 18th and I'll be posting some great new giveaways starting then, as well as a bunch of other posts I have on the radar. Ahhh time, you continue to elude me...

In the meantime, I leave you with sunset on the Bruce Peninsula. Ahhhhh.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristy,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about the Bruce Peninsula to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete