What's up for grabs? 1 or 2 vintage Kawaii Baby One Size Snazzy Minky pocket diapers! (That was a mouthful, wasn't it?)
So what's this 1 or 2 deal, you ask? Well, I'll be giving away 1 diaper regardless of turnout, but I'll throw in a 2nd diaper (awarded to another lucky fan) if I can reach either 100 GFC followers OR 100 Facebook fans by the time the giveaway closes! So get the word out, folks! :D
APRIL 19 UPDATE - We're at 102 GFC followers so I will be giving away 2 diapers! :D :D Welcome to all my new followers and thanks to those who promoted my blog and/or this giveaway. You all ROCK! :D
And why vintage? 'Cause you can't get these particular patterns anymore! Kawaii recently came out with an entirely new set and discontinued the old ones. So you could grab yourself a li'l piece of cloth diapering history here! ;) (On this note, should I keep at least one more in the packaging? It might be worth something one day!!)
Here is the "official" product description from the company website:
This Super Soft Minky One Size AIO Pocket Diaper is suitable for babies from newborns to toddlers. We recommend this diaper for parents who are new to cloth diapering.
Nine Layers of Fabrics
The nine layers of fabrics are designed to be highly absorbent yet still remain very breathable. The outer shell contains two layers of waterproof Minky and one layer of high quality microfleece. There is an additional six layers of microfiber in the two inserts.
Environmentally Friendly Microfiber Liner/Inserts
The Liner/Inserts (or soaker pads) are made from 100% unbleached microfiber. The material has many tiny strands and is environmentally friendly. It has 40x more absorbent surface than cotton and is less bulky. They are soft and easy to clean.
We include 2 ultra soft microfiber inserts in each diaper – one for daytime and the second for nighttime or heavy wetter.
Quick mini-review: We love our Kawaii SM diapers! They've been our go-to night dipes since we started cloth diapering our DD. They certainly are ultra soft, very absorbent (particularly when stuffed with both inserts) and breathable; baby's bum always looks healthy & happy after wearing a Kawaii - even after 12 hours of overnight use! They're also quite durable; after 4 months of usage, ours are showing very little wear! Best of all, they're really affordable, currently selling at $7.99 a piece directly from the company website. (The seller also posts bulk deals on eBay; I scored mine this way!) We had some leakage issues recently when our daughter started sleeping on her side, however we basically nipped that in the bud by stuffing with a 2nd insert. They *are* quite bulky dipes, but this isn't really a big deal for night diapering or wearing around the house.
S loves her Kawaiis too!!
Alright here's the important stuff - how to enter! Please leave a separate comment for each entry, and include your email address with each one. The number beside each action denotes how many entries it is worth, so make sure to leave the corresponding number of comments if you complete that action. I'll be checking each entry for validity, so please ensure that you complete all actions as indicated. I love learning about my readers so I've added a couple "getting to know you" entries in addition to the standard stuff - hope you have fun with these!
- Tell me which of the two available patterns you would choose if you won! (See top photo. Left: leopard print; Right: cow print) (+1) (Note - if I end up giving just one diaper away, winner gets his/her choice. If I reach the above follower goal and give away two, the first name drawn gets his/her choice and the second gets the remaining diaper.)
- Tell me how/where you discovered my blog or this giveaway (e.g. Twitter, Linky List, blog hop, etc.) (+1)
- Share a cloth diapering story, your favourite cloth diaper and/or or something you've learned about cloth diapering. As much or as little as you'd like here! (+1)
- Follow "Manager to Mom" publically via Google Friend Connect (see right sidebar); include your first name and last initial (+1)
- Like "Manager to Mom" on Facebook; include your Facebook first name and last initial (+1)
- Follow @managertomom on Twitter; include your Twitter username (+1)
- Subscribe via email (see right sidebar) (+1)
- Subscribe via RSS (see right sidebar) (+1)
- Grab my button for your blog and leave the link where it can be found (see left sidebar) (+3)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave the link to your post (+3)
- Add this giveaway to a Linky List and leave the URL so I can find it (+1 per list)
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs; can be done once daily. (+1 each)
- Tweet this giveaway; can be done once daily. (+1 each) Please use the following tweet or create your own; must contain @managertomom and a link to this giveaway post:
#Win an ultra-soft Kawaii Snazzy Minky OS #clothdiaper from @managertomom! http://tinyurl.com/5tp3qfb CAN/US 04/28 #giveaway
Thanks for entering and GOOD LUCK!!!
Open to residents of Canada and the US. This giveaway will end on April 28, 2011 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be chosen by Random.org, emailed, and announced on my blog shortly after giveaway ends. The winner will have 72 hours to respond to my email before a new winner is chosen.
Disclosure: The giveaway prize is not sponsored by Kawaii Baby Diapers or any other company. The prize is being provided and shipped to the winner(s) by myself. This is my completely honest opinion above and may be different from yours.